Monday, April 17, 2006

Finished! --- For Now

Okay, today I get to crow, at least a little. On Saturday I finished the latest book, ALIAS APO: A TOUCH OF DEATH. Catchy title, that! And on Sunday I checked it over and emailed it to my editor, who got it this morning, and says she's looking forward to reading it.

Then, this afternoon, I was noodling around Amazon on my lunch break, and I found the cover, and a release date (December 26). It will be my second Alias book releaseed in 2006, which pleases me.

I'm glad to have this done, on deadline, though I will miss playing with Sydney and her friends. And I am glad to have a day without a deadline. But very quickly I'll be anxious to get another book under contract.

There are a lot of things I'd like to talk about, and I will, just as soon as I catch up on a little sleep, and go see my husband!

2 comments:

Lee Goldberg said...

Congratulations!

Chris said...

Thanks, Lee! And I love that title, "The Man With the Iron-On Badge," right? Too good!